Re: Consensus on the issue of deprecated APIs and sync decoding

On 25/06/2013 15:29, "Ehsan Akhgari" <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com> wrote:

>Do you mean the issue of whether we should keep the mention of the old
>names in the spec?  It's ok to keep discussing that, but the main things
>I'm seeking for consensus on is whether those names are removed from the
>normative text of the spec, and I don't believe there is a
>counter-proposal to that part of the issue.

Yes, fair enough.

I think it could be best for us to agree on where the text should end up
(if anywhere) before taking it out of the normative section of the spec,
but I agree that bit now appears uncontroversial - or indeed, I haven't
seen any objection.

Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk

If you have received it in