Re: Constructors (was: Sites using webkitAudioContext only)

After some more discussion with Chris Wilson, I think it's reasonable to
have the create*() methods as statics that de-sugar to constructors that
bind instances to contexts, like so:

AudioContext.prototype.createAnalyser = function() {
  return new AnanlyserNode({ context: this });
};

This doesn't remove the case for the constructors, though. And I think this
spec should be defining them ASAP.