Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:02:37 +1200
To: Srikumar Karaikudi Subramanian <srikumarks@gmail.com>
Cc: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>, Kevin Gadd <kevin.gadd@gmail.com>, Marcus Geelnard <mage@opera.com>, Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Srikumar Karaikudi Subramanian <
srikumarks@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. I think Mozilla "being forced to include webkitAudioContext" just to
> run
> existing code is a failed argument if neutering is already implemented to
> solve
> race conditions. Much of my code won't run, even with the above linked
> bi-directional
> monkey patch.

Interesting. Can you point to the code that fails?

Jtehsauts tshaei dS,o n" Wohfy Mdaon yhoaus eanuttehrotraiitny eovni le
atrhtohu gthot sf oirng iyvoeu rs ihnesa.r"t sS?o Whhei csha iids teoa
stiheer :p atroa lsyazye,d 'mYaonu,r "sGients uapr,e tfaokreg iyvoeunr, 'm
aotr atnod sgaoy ,h o'mGee.t" uTph eann dt hwea lmka'n? gBoutt uIp waanndt
wyeonut thoo mken.o w