Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

From: Srikumar Karaikudi Subramanian <srikumarks@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:48:06 +0530
Cc: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>, Kevin Gadd <kevin.gadd@gmail.com>, Marcus Geelnard <mage@opera.com>, Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
To: robert@ocallahan.org
I expect the following to not work -
 1. https://github.com/srikumarks/steller/blob/master/src/models/noise.js
 2. https://github.com/srikumarks/steller/blob/master/src/models/dc.js
'cos I'm storing the noise data in the ArrayBuffer returned by getChannelData.
Chris Wilson does the same in his vocoder, which is where I borrowed this from -
https://github.com/cwilso/Vocoder/blob/master/js/vocoder.js#L116

I also have offline code written for my PhD that uses AudioBuffers like this.
This problem also exists with WaveShaperNodes where the shape is set
using an ArrayBuffer.

-Kumar