Re: Any word on having web audio resample a sound stream?

Hi Grant,

We were discussing your email in the telecon yesterday. You are bringing up
some very interesting points, but it would be great if we could get further
clarification.

Any chance you could d31337ify your explanation for us? :)

Obviously we should keep discussing this on the mailing list here, but I
think it would be very beneficial for you, Jussi, Chris R. and ROC to
discuss this issue during the telecon on Monday.

Grant, what I get from your email is that having the sample-rate locked in
by the Audio API makes it very difficult to deliver the kind of performance
you need for the applications you are developing. Is this correct? Could
you explain a little more about what exactly you are doing, and how you are
doing it?

Many thanks,

Alistair

--