Re: [External] Sad news about Carolyn

I am so sorry to hear this. I’m grateful to have been able to meet her virtually as part of this group and will remember her commitment to accessibility. We didn’t know each other well, but she was always great to work with and will be missed.

From: James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>
Date: Monday, February 21, 2022 at 11:12 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: [External] Sad news about Carolyn

It is with the greatest sadness that I need to let you know that Carolyn MacLeod passed away last Thursday of metastatic breast cancer.  I think I speak for the whole group in saying that this is a huge loss for the accessibility community as Carolyn did so much and always with so much positivity. I know I'm going to miss her so much.

A Celebration of Life will be held Wed Feb23 11-2 ET. Out of town attendees are welcomed to join virtually. Details are here: https://colefuneralservices.com/tribute/details/7945/Carolyn-MacLeod/obituary.html<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1xEHMdG-01LGKaj52Ko8UsZSJT6PxAPwmxxjn-ITN0fVBMPlwYfkIn4TFEQdYVvE6PMyiV2siQ0xHu-KV9tjE4LT85MSaNVZVH3dGFXeqdFp3vvTRzKj4DQD8PA_tgq6WkoXyBPKE1BSceR_qt9ByrndCrfC2SVokkC-LjB0SIroCsR7UW40HCA1gAqr9BTpK2tkvmY44Ua7uyRkuNgHgaMgL739drbdzFkwIiZYUiFoUJsPs3_PUTCriKqm-3hlZqEqqsL1x5-TIIeeuSRzdLsGQIzBXlj9vvLT0TxfpsJTUfRE-_cubQPMli3ZWUK55i1YMtGYWgvKXtOhvGbwLot-srQhXWIsLc8gAO2SmKI1-dmcuJGVuMXmrZtA16PvY2tQ4-irFikJNgF6etFY-bOwunaj1BBcmbmwlaY0UXznzCq9hPYuSNYEOSQ8hgCWqhh7XLD4ByNgn_QWRsSGtgg/https%3A%2F%2Fcolefuneralservices.com%2Ftribute%2Fdetails%2F7945%2FCarolyn-MacLeod%2Fobituary.html>