RE: Draft Practices Task Force work statement

Thank you, Michael, for formalizing the Authoring Practices work.

I find it useful to be able to comment on Authoring Practices examples via the mailing list without having to make the commitment that would be required to participate in a Task Force. Do you expect such review (by participants in the larger ARIA WG early in the process of developing code examples) to continue to be possible under the proposed new arrangements?

Thank you for your compliance.