Draft Practices Task Force work statement

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 09:05:04 -0400
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
For some years we have had a sub-group working to develop WAI-ARIA
Authoring Practices. Although it operates like a task force, we never
formalized that, meaning there are certain task force supports the group
has not been using. We thought it might be time to formalize the group,
so I have drafted a work statement for a Practices Task Force:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/task-forces/practices/work-statement

If accepted, I don't expect much impact on the actual work mechanism,
but there would be some better integration with other processes we use.

Michael