Re: Draft work statement for personalization task force

Michael:

I think it could be helpful to explicitly name APA is one of the liaise
WGs. If nothing else, it's a path to getting the research literature
reviewed, and APA has the horizontal review and coordination
responsibility, plus a specific interest in seeing personalization get
traction.

Thanks.

Janina

--