Re: Draft work statement for personalization task force

I agree with that. It would happen anyway but it is good to make it explicit.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:39:23 +0300 Janina Sajka<janina@rednote.net> wrote ----

Michael:

I think it could be helpful to explicitly name APA is one of the liaise
WGs. If nothing else, it's a path to getting the research literature
reviewed, and APA has the horizontal review and coordination
responsibility, plus a specific interest in seeing personalization get
traction.

Thanks.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,    Phone:    +1.443.300.2200
            sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:    http://a11y.org

Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures    http://www.w3.org/wai/apa