W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-aria@w3.org > May 2016

Re: Agenda: May 26, 2016 WAI-ARIA Working Group

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 14:48:33 -0400
To: Rich Schwerdtfeger <richschwer@gmail.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Message-ID: <b159b012-b78d-4b60-22b8-3ddd4c605bb1@igalia.com>
Hey Rich.

Extremely likely regrets. I have another one of those all-hands meetings
at Igalia. If it ends on time, I'll miss most of the ARIA meeting.

Sorry!
--joanie

On 05/23/2016 04:28 PM, Rich Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> *PLEASE GET YOUR ACTION ITEMS COMPLETED*
> 
> Agenda: May 26, 2016 WAI-ARIA Working Group Time of meeting is 12:30PM
> EST, 9:30AM PST, 16:30 UTC, duration is 1.5 hours Webex:
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5d67b552441a72bd1f52d696ad273d2eUS
> Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000 Access code:640 582 571 (Mobile Auto Dial:
> +1-617-324-0000,,,640582571#) IRC: server: http://irc.w3.org/, port:
> 6665, channel: #aria. Agenda: Janina Chairing this week - Rich out on
> vacation
> 
> 1. Decisions
> 
> - May 12:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-admin/2016May/0015.html
> 
> - Requirements draft:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-admin/2016May/0014.html	
> 
> 2. 48 Hour CFC Results
> 
> - (Issue 1006, Action 2006)
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria-admin/2016May/0016.html
> 
> 3. Rich out on vacation for 3 weeks following this meeting. May try to
> host a call June 16 to help with lockdown. Otherwise, Michael will chair.
> 
> 4. Group - Initiate review of ARIA spec. for feature freeze June 9 and
> changes by June 16, 2016 (Clarify group agreement)
> 
> 5. Action 2069/Issue 1028 Separator role: (Matt) (10 minutes max)
> 
> - https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2069
> 
> - http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/action2069-separator/aria/aria.html
> 
> 6. aria-keyshortcuts Progress? (Matt) 7. Action 2067 aria-owns dom/owned
> children sequential ordering (James Nurthen) 8. Action 2044
> Role=Presentation (Rich Schwerdtfeger) Note: We are trying to get to
> lock down - The whole role=“presentation” needs a rewrite to reduce its
> size. This should be an ARIA 2.0 issue given the time. Suggest we create
> an ARIA 2.0 issue but put a rewrite in an ARIA 1.2. (too much at risk) -
> https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/action2044/aria/aria.html#conflict_resolution_presentation_none-
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2044
> 
> 9. Action 2040: Modify section 7.4 to include role values as native host
> language semantics in paragraph 2 (Michael) -
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2040-
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/issues/648
> 
> 10: Action 2048: Narrator team speaking password role text (Cynthia Shelly)
> 
> - https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/actions/2048
> 
> 11. Review Open Action Items and Issues (Many overdue items - need to
> get new dates and determine if must reassign) -
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/17
> 
> References: ARIA Test Plan Action Items:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/5ARIA Implementation Guide:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/23ARIA Name Computation Issues
> and Actions:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/26ARIA Test Report:
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testreport?testsuite_id=1ARIA 1.1
> Test Plan Issues and Actions:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/25ARIA 1.1 Test Harness:
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testcases?testsuite_id=4WAI-ARIA
> Extension Process:
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/ARIAExtensionsARIA Working Group Decision
> Policy
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/decision-policy
> 
> Minutes Last Meeting:
>  
> https://www.w3.org/2016/05/19-aria-minutes.html
> 
> Rich Schwerdtfeger
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Wednesday, 25 May 2016 18:49:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 18:58:27 UTC