Re: aria-valuestep or equivalent needed to make range widgets operable by AT

Windows phones (Win10/Edge) seem to deal fine with ARIA sliders when
running with Narrator.
Can we look to see what they are doing in order to enable this without
aria-valuestep?

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065