Re: aria-valuestep or equivalent needed to make range widgets operable by AT

Is there a component for potential ARIA 1.2 issues? Even though 1.1 is
nearly locked down I think from time to time we'll keep coming up with
small issues like this, but it seems fine to set it aside for a while as we
have a place to keep track of it.

- Dominic