Re: Password role proposal: Freedom Scientific response

From: Rich Schwerdtfeger <richschwer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 16:30:15 -0500
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir.gunnarsson@deque.com>, public-aria@w3.org
To: tink@tink.uk
The group believes that is a slippery slope. HTML would not require SHOULDs to be implemented for exiting CR and the group will not require it be a MUST.

That said, I will make a strong effort to get the 2 implementations you requested. We are months away from CR exit. We should be able to do it.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone