Re: ACTION-1490 updates for March 17 ARIA caucus

Thanks Matt.

So, you are saying that any widget, which excludes dialog box, will be possible companions to the textbox in a combobox. I think this needs to be further limited. You would not want to have a searchbox fill a textbook. Also, although I could see using a Switch it really does not make sense as you would more likely just use a Switch instead of a combobox. Please look at the list of widgets with a tighter lens.

Rich Schwerdtfeger