Re: [AAPI] UAI TF Meeting Agenda Tue Mar 15, 2016 (NOTE: Daylight Savings Time in North America)

On 2016-03-15 9:43 AM, Rich Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Last week I had asked for an agenda item regarding applying ARIA
> states and properties wit elements having role=“none”. This was from
> the SVG a11y task force.

I thought that was captured by the first agenda item:
> agenda+ ACTION-1681 (Joseph, Amelia) Editorial change(s) clarifying
> inclusions and/or exclusion rules.
> - Amelia's thoughts:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria/2016Mar/0093.html
> - Joseph's reply:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria/2016Mar/0127.html

That is, one of the criteria for including an element in the
accessibility tree is because it has ARIA states and properties in spite
of role="none".   If your request is different, I can add another
agendum.  What should it be?

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                  - C. Carter -