CSUN Dinner on Tuesday around 8 PM

From: Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:04:11 +0100
Cc: Ja Eun Ku <jku@illinois.edu>
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Hi all :)

A couple of us will be in San Diego next week to attend CSUN. Jemma had a great idea: let’s meet up after the opening keynote and go out to dinner with a bunch of ARIA people. This would be a great opportunity to meet some of the people we talk to every week face to face.

If anyone knows of a good place to eat that is relatively close to the Hyatt, feel free to make suggestions! The keynote will end around 7, so I think we should aim to have dinner around 8; this will give everybody some time to freshen up, finish a conversation, or get to the restaurant of our choosing.

RSVP to the list and cc me.

Talk soon.
—Michiel