Re: [ARIA] Agenda: March 3, 2016 WAI-ARIA Working Group

Hi Amelia,

On 2016-03-08 4:54 PM, Amelia Bellamy-Royds wrote:
> Fred, Joseph:
>
> Did you see my proposal on this topic? I tried to give the email a
> more meaningful subject, but I'm afraid that just broke the
> conversation chain:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria/2016Mar/0043.html
>
> I also posted the same text (slightly more elegantly formatted) to the
> GitHub issue that started the discussion:
> https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/136#issuecomment-192584872

Yes, I've seen and skimmed it.  I put the topic on yesterday's AAPI
agenda where I was going to point out your suggestions for the group to
consider. but we did not get to that far.  I would still like to discuss
it there, but that won't happen until next Tue.  Can you wait?  I'd also
like to get feedback from Alex at Mozilla.

Discussion at tomorrow's caucus call is fine too.

Thanks.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                  - C. Carter -