RE: Nested links (not related to children presentational issue in ARIA 1.1)

[Jason] What happens if you write:

The right solution would be three links, with the third referring to the same destination as the first.

I'm struggling to think of good use cases for this nested link functionality though. There could be better ways of achieving whatever the SVG working group participants have in mind for it.

Thank you for your compliance.