Re: AXAPI Role mappings for DPub and Graphics AAMs

Hey Chris.

I made the changes according to what you stated and did a pull request
[1]. Rich Schwerdtfeger reviewed my changes and pointed out something I
hadn't noticed, namely quite a few of these DPub roles subclass the ARIA
'landmark' role:

* doc-acknowledgments
* doc-afterword
* doc-appendix
* doc-bibliography
* doc-chapter
* doc-conclusion
* doc-credits
* doc-endnotes
* doc-epilogue
* doc-errata
* doc-foreword
* doc-glossary
* doc-index
* doc-introduction
* doc-part
* doc-preface
* doc-prologue

Could you please confirm that for the above items, the subrole should be
AXDocument* and not AXLandmark* (or AXDocumentLandmark*)?

Thanks again!
--joanie

[1] https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/405