Re: AXAPI Role mappings for DPub and Graphics AAMs

On 07/01/2016 04:51 PM, Chris Fleizach wrote:
> If they're landmark roles then they should be AXLandmark*

Ok.

> Why are they all prefixed with doc if they're landmarks?

All of the ARIA roles that are specific to Digital Publishing are
prefixed, including landmarks. And their definitions can be found in the
DPub ARIA spec:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/dpub.html#role_definitions.

With this in mind, AXLandmarkAcknowlegdments or
AXLandmarkDocumentAcknowledgments?

--joanie