Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

Hi Alex, all.

I don't recall saying "kill the form role" in ATK. We have no plans to
deprecate ATK_ROLE_FORM. Instead, I believe I said something along the
lines of the following:

Q: Should HTML's form element be treated like a landmark for the
   purposes of navigation?

If Yes: Map it to ATK_ROLE_LANDMARK
If No: Continue mapping it to ATK_ROLE_FORM

--joanie