Re: Fwd: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

Jamie, please review the change [1] at your earliest convenience:
* add landmark role
* no form role deprecation for now (we should open issue against HTML a11y
mapping guide, and possibly revisit ARIA change)

Please feel free to merge the branch if it looks good.

Thanks.
Alex.

[1]
http://git.linuxfoundation.org/?p=a11y/ia2.git;a=commitdiff;h=87d4e3be9b9029974db2c37113db5c16210e8566