Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

We are not asking that IA2_ROLE_FORM be deprecated altogether. Even with ARIA we have some attributes that re deprecated but that is meant so that there will be a replacement solution. An example is the drag and drop aria properties. For ARIA browser conformance testing to exit Candidate Recommendation we will be testing for IA2_ROLE_LANDMARK on form roles.

Rich Schwerdtfeger