Re: Fwd: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

    |+  /** An object representing a navigational landmark, a region on a page to
    +   which the user may want quick access, such as navigating, searching,
    +   perusing the primary content. |||

nit: I'd change the last bit to "such as a navigation area, a search
facility or the main content of a page".

Otherwise, looks fine to me!

Thanks,
Jamie

--