RE: ISSUE 19: Requirements and Usage Scenarios document

Hi Art,

I've added those into the reqs doc.  I'll send a separate note to the WG
with links to the updated doc.  But I personally find them a bit
"skimpy" on details.  It's more of a skeleton of a problem/solution
space.  I'd like to see how some of the fundamental questions can be
answered using the usage scenarios.  JSONRequest, Client as PEP, single
file update, and other issues aren't clearly called out as constraints.
For example, Jonas raised the question an interesting point in an email
about blacklisting, "I agree that the whitelisting/blacklisting feature
does not add that much value compared to the simple "*" case. However I
do think especially whitelisting does add some value, and in fact the
spec that access-control originated from had that as requirement. "

I support Jon's comments that roughly mean we need detailed use cases.
I liked his start and I'd be glad to try to incorporate that style into
the document, but I thought that would exceed my editorial mandate
without WG approval..

Cheers,
Dave