Re: [waf] minutes from 9 January 2008 Voice Conf (fwd)

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 23:43:46 +1100
Cc: public-appformats@w3.org
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

Is it the market of browsers that implement this that will be
deciding, or the market of resources that need access control?

And if the market is still deciding (whatever that really means), why
bother with the standards process at this point in time anyway?

I didn't realise the W3C was moving to a "first mover wins" consensus
policy...

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com