Re: [waf] minutes from 9 January 2008 Voice Conf (fwd)

Is it the market of browsers that implement this that will be
deciding, or the market of resources that need access control?

And if the market is still deciding (whatever that really means), why
bother with the standards process at this point in time anyway?

I didn't realise the W3C was moving to a "first mover wins" consensus
policy...

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com