Re: GET / HEAD / OPTIONS

That's not how the IETF works. Working groups as a whole can't
formally review external documents; however, interested individuals
can come and give expert feedback (which I think has happened here).
There's also a formal liaison between W3C and IETF that can be used;
pursuing that path would likely end up with an expert (or experts)
being nominated to provide feedback.

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com