Re: GET / HEAD / OPTIONS

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:31:22 +1100
Cc: "Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>, "Henri Sivonen" <hsivonen@iki.fi>, art.barstow@nokia.com, "Bertrand Le Roy" <Bertrand.Le.Roy@microsoft.com>, "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>

That's not how the IETF works. Working groups as a whole can't
formally review external documents; however, interested individuals
can come and give expert feedback (which I think has happened here).
There's also a formal liaison between W3C and IETF that can be used;
pursuing that path would likely end up with an expert (or experts)
being nominated to provide feedback.

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com