Re: [XBL] XBL 2.0 Conformance requirements and Authoring Tools

Le 6 oct. 06 à 07:23, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 karl@w3.org wrote:
>>
>> Are there specific requirements for authoring tools that the WG
>> didn't
>> think about? It's one of the reproaches made to W3C on a regular
>> basis.
>> If there are such requirements, please say so.
>
> It isn't clear to me how we can mention comments that we didn't think
> about. We didn't think about them, by definition. Could you detail
> exactly
> what text you would like us to add which would satisfy your comment?

Interesting answer but comments are not reproaches. Let's try to
rephrase in a better English.
What I meant is
	"Has the WG forgotten to address authoring tools or was it
intentional to not talk about them?"

Hope it helps to clarify the question.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***