Re: Co-Chair Role

Thank you for volunteering in these early days of the CG. Hopefully
everything goes well.

---

If anyone is interested and would like to volunteer to be the third
co-chair, please reply on this thread in the next week (before Feb 24),
then the current chairs will discuss how to proceed based on the responses.

--

 Steven Valdez |  Chrome Privacy Sandbox |  svaldez@google.com |  Cambridge,
MA