Re: [web-annotation] Support for embedded structured data (metadata) in the body

> On 21 Jun 2016, at 11:28, gsergiu <notifications@github.com> wrote:
>
> @iherman <https://github.com/iherman> yes, you are rigth, I'm
analyzing the issue in a larger context. But there are still smaller
issue closely related to the current version of the standard:

> Could we add an example of extensions for the body?
> Could this example use the "type":"Dataset"? I think that embeded
Dataset is quite a common/important usecase which is probably
supported by the current specifications, but there is no example of
not making it explicit
> There is only one mention of the named graphs in the stadard, is the
 following recommendation still standing, especially in the context of
 extensions? Deprecate embedded graphs as an explicit part of the
model, instead just include or reference a serialized graph.

@gsergiu, I am extremely conservative at this point, mindful of the
Working Group's schedules, editorial jobs, priorities. So my
preference is _not_ to add anything to the current specs.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at