[web-annotation] Should Vocab have diagrams?

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 00:21:44 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
azaroth42 has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation:

== Should Vocab have diagrams? ==

While I think that the model/serialization doc is cleaner without the
model diagrams, especially given the new JSON focus, I think it would
be good to reinstate the diagrams in the vocab document.

That is, however a lot of work, and it would be good to have consensus
 on it before sitting down for a couple of days at the Omnigraffle
mines.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/131 using your GitHub
account