Re: [web-annotation] Should Vocab have diagrams?

From: Sarven Capadisli via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 09:20:09 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
+1 to keeping diagrams! Personally I don't fancy reading JSON (Turtle
is a lot more intuitive for me), so, the diagram is a good fallback if
 need to - and I suspect that others feel the same, especially if they
 don't grok any given syntax. So, even if the examples were in Turtle,
 I'd say it is good to have the diagrams, simply more welcoming to
dive into.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by csarven
Please view or discuss this issue at