RE: Agenda: Web Annotation Teleconference 15 July 2015

Completely agree, just want to be sure it isn’t forgotten.  Thanks.  --Ray

From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 12:20 PM
To: Denenberg, Ray
Cc: W3C Public Annotation List
Subject: Re: Agenda: Web Annotation Teleconference 15 July 2015

Hi Ray,

Our thought was to try to knock off the protocol discussion that Erik has raised next week first, as it's a fundamental design decision that could have impact across the entire spectrum of specifications.  The following week would be the motivations/multiple bodies discussion.  So don't worry, it hasn't fallen off the radar, just been bumped by something we consider more important to solve first :)

Rob

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Denenberg, Ray <rden@loc.gov<mailto:rden@loc.gov>> wrote:
We put off discussion of multiple bodies Wednesday, because, as Rob said, it would consume an entire call.  So will we dedicate a call sometime?
Ray