Re: Agenda: Web Annotation Teleconference 15 July 2015

Ray

Rob and I reviewed the priorities and decided to put the Protocol work in the agenda so that we can progress it sooner.

This way we can hopefully have an updated draft (and issue notes) to share with the TAG to get feedback/agreement. While that review happens we will progress other work items.

We haven't forgotten the model or multiple bodies issue  :)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Co-Chair, W3C Web Annotation WG

www.fjhirsch.com