Re: Agenda: Web Annotation Teleconference 15 July 2015

Hi Ray,

Our thought was to try to knock off the protocol discussion that Erik has
raised next week first, as it's a fundamental design decision that could
have impact across the entire spectrum of specifications.  The following
week would be the motivations/multiple bodies discussion.  So don't worry,
it hasn't fallen off the radar, just been bumped by something we consider
more important to solve first :)

Rob