Re: [web-annotation] avoid constraining HTTP

From: Randall Leeds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 19:41:29 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I think the basic point @dret is making is that even if a server
doesn't advertise support for certain things the client could still
try throwing things at it and they might stick.

But also, there seems to be a question we haven't answered here. I
think one answer motivates the MUSTs.

Must an annotation container only contain annotations?

Even if the answer is "yes" then I think SHOULD might be more
appropriate. If the answer is "no" then the MUST is _definitely_ not
appropriate.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tilgovi
See