Re: [web-annotation] "Open" or "Web" Annotation

From: raydAtLC via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 18:00:23 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Based on today’s discussion (on the call)  in my opinion keeping the
namespace is the way to go.  Tim’s argument convinced me: While the
new spec will not be backward compatible – which is the argument for a
 new namespace -two namespaces could result in two divergent specs,
while a single namespace is more likely to encourage those who have
already implemented the old spec to make the necessary adjustments.
Rob’s observation that the old spec is only a draft strengthens the
argument to keep the namespace.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by raydAtLC
See