Re: [web-annotation] Dropping type from ... what?

From: Takeshi Kanai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 02:47:18 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I'm afraid I'm missing something, but in my understanding, both body
and target just provide IDs (URI, Uniform Resource Identifier).
Sometimes it could be ISBN, ("urn:isbn:4-8399-0454-5 for example). If
it is needed to point to remote resource location in body, I think it
would be much better to use another property and set the location, for
 instance url as Youtube did, instead of using ID. And then MIME type
or any other resource information should be set as a part of resource
data.
There are some cases that resource data, or information, would be
stored in the same graph database, id property is still useful to
identify the resource data node.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tkanai
See