Re: [web-annotation] Dropping type from ... what?

From: Doug Schepers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:47:16 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Jacob, Stian, can you please explain the UI/UX workflow a UA would use
 to set dctypes that are different than the MIME type of the resource?

I do understand your intent, but I'm less certain that we will be able
 to get interoperability on this feature, especially in v1 of the
spec. The model allows for custom properties, so UAs could choose to
add dctype even if it's not part of the official Data Model, and if it
 later turns out that we can get interop, we can add it to v2 of the
spec.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by shepazu
See