Re: [web-annotation] Keeping the OA ontology up to date

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 00:31:21 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I believe the ontology at http://www.w3.org/ns/oa.ttl etc. come
directly from

https://github.com/stain/oa

and was last updated for the earlier Open Annotation Model work

It would need to be added here for further work (I'll do that).  The
trouble with editing this is the pipeline for converting to RDF/XML,
JSON-LD and HTML, this was done manually earlier. I suggest just
adding `oa.ttl` for now so we get consistent pull requests?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by stain
See