Re: [web-annotation] format in the model for Embeded Textual Body?

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:16:32 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Defaults, especially in the open world, seem very risky.  I actually
think that HTML will be the most common, because most annotations will
 be created in HTML based environments, and people will want to add at
 least basic styling.  It's also very non-future-proof.  Even if we do
 ascertain correctly that text/plain is the most common type of
textual annotation body today, who knows what will come in two years
time.

For literals, do you mean the literal body per
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#simple-textual-body ?  That
already has a requirement that the literal is `xsd:string` in the
first bullet.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by azaroth42
See