Re: [web-annotation] format in the model for Embeded Textual Body?

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:16:06 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Is that not already the case?

`format`'s a SHOULD:
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#h4_embedded-textual-body
> The content of the Body is recorded as the value of the rdf:value
property, and additional properties such as dc:format and dc:language
SHOULD be given if known.

And "simple literals" are strings (as defined in
[XMLSchema](http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#string) afaik):
> Simple literals are syntactic sugar for abstract syntax literals
with the datatype IRI http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string.

I'm starting to wonder about the `\n` escaping in JSON and how that
plays out here...

--
GitHub Notif of comment by BigBlueHat
See