Re: Agenda: Web Annotation Teleconference 5 August 2015

Apologies for the late regrets, conflict at work.

Greetings,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Multimedia Lab
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 331 49 59
e: ben.demeester@ugent.be

: