Re: Seeking status of Robust Link Anchoring

Art

RangeFinder, a specification associated with the Robust Link Anchoring deliverable, is currently an Editors Draft. We have not yet had FPWD but I expect we can plan on that in the near future. There may be other related specifications in the future as well.

RangeFinder editors draft: http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/api/rangefinder/

For reference, the Web Annotation WG has a specification list including publication status here: https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/PubStatus

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch