Re: Seeking status of Robust Link Anchoring

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:26:02 -0400
Cc: public-annotation@w3.org
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Art

RangeFinder, a specification associated with the Robust Link Anchoring deliverable, is currently an Editors Draft. We have not yet had FPWD but I expect we can plan on that in the near future. There may be other related specifications in the future as well.

RangeFinder editors draft: http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/api/rangefinder/

For reference, the Web Annotation WG has a specification list including publication status here: https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/PubStatus

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch