Re: Great Community Engagement Reader

Hello,

I would be interested in getting involved in the development and
implementation aspect of the cognitive architecture to test the theory in
any specific publication as part of what this community releases as output.
We can then collaborate further on publications. I think group involvement
will likely increase if there is something tangible to look at and
reference as a point of testing the theory. And, possibly a drive for
specification. I find myself skeptical on paper publications unless there
is some artefact associated with it to prove whether it would work.

Thanks,

Adeel