Re: register vs registry/ note to self and others

Given that many of our discussions have a semantic thread and that the core
of a well defined KG is some form of taxonomy (e.g. ontology) ... I propose
that the foundation of an AI Register/ Registry needs to be a controlled
vocabulary.

If we have agreement on that - I will schedule  a series of online meetings
focused on creating a ' KG Taxonomy for an AI Register'

comments please

Carl Mattocks
co-chair AIKRCG
It was a pleasure to clarify