Re: generic parsers

Thank you Owen
yes I understand that query interface may not be part of Stratml
it is however what makes it useful/usable

In principle anyone can build structured documents or performance schemas
without using a standard (not trying to diminish the value of standards at
all)
and use a variety of methods to parse/query

Since Straml is offered, its going to be nice to see/demo its application
facilitated by an online wizard
in addition to Stratnav. I wonder if StratNav may end up incorporating the
wizard