Re: Applications of AI KR future drafts

Le lun. 29 juin 2020 à 21:37, carl mattocks <carlmattocks@gmail.com> a écrit :

> within context of ' Intelligence Augmentation ' ..  AIKR should improve the acceptance of new knowledge provided by the computer-teacher.
>
> When that is true - what type of new knowledge do you think would have the greatest value?

At the moment I would like the understand what are the big ideas in AI
KR&R? What are the big trends? Where people struggle? Where there are
debates?

My understanding is that to know that I need to find the good paper
(or the good person) to help me with that, the alternative is to read
50 years or so of papers about the subject.

--
Amirouche ~ https://hyper.dev