Re: class/subclass and the dominance of object-oriented programming

Le mar. 30 juin 2020 à 13:40, Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@gmail.com> a écrit :

> When you code in python or what not, dont you do some design before coding?
>
> if so, what design method do you follow?

Now that you ask, I think I do not do much design prior coding. I
follow some pattern that learned along both from OOP and functional
programming.

Still, I figured that I am goal-driven, that is: I try to find an
interesting problem to solve that is the goal, then I try to identify
subproblems and solve them separately.

Sometimes I come up with all the objects and their programming
interface procedures/functions/methods beforehand, but I revise those
along the way.